Cyber Monday: What’s in My Cart
1. This coat in black. I bought it a few years ago in the above blush color, and I love the black as well. On sale for 50% off.
2. This little chair for Elle. A few of my nieces and nephews had one, and they got a lot of use out of them, even as they continued to grow. Cute decor item for a kid’s bedroom as well.
3. This for our new kitchen. I’ve wanted one for years and have never gotten around to it. I’m trying to decide between the white one or the mint colored one.
4. These black knee-high boots. Perfectly priced (under $200) and great for both fall and winter.
5. This houndstooth coat. Super classy and 50% off. Ideal for the holidays with jeans and a nice sweater or this sweater dress.
6. These nude flats. 50% off. Essential closet staple, and they also come in black. (FYI – size down a half size. I already have the leopard pair).
7. This chambray dress for Elle. 25% off. I’d pair it with these cableknit tights so she can wear it in the wintertime. (How cute is the bear on the hiney?!)
8. This chunky turtleneck sweater. The oatmeal color is my favorite one, but the winter pastels are cute too! 50% off.
9. This for our new kitchen as well. The monogrammed version is a perfect gift! (I prefer the white one over the gray).
10. This cross-body bag. Comes in brown and black, and it’s 50% off.