Snow Day Must-Haves
1. This cashmere hat. Super soft and has the perfect amount of slouch. It also comes in ten colors and is under $25. The line includes an infinity scarf, a wrap (my fave), and fingerless gloves as well. They all come in really cute neutrals – perfect to match with anything.
2. This Athleta shell jacket, used as a liner. Bundling up has been my priority lately in these freezing temps, and I found the perfect extra layer at Athleta for underneath your go-to winter coat. My boyfriend got me this jacket a few weeks ago after I saw it in the store window, and I had planned on using it after workouts in the spring, but it’s been perfect for this winter as well. It’s thin enough to wear under another coat, and it’s given me an extra bit of warmth when I prefer to wear a more formal coat instead of a big puffy one (ie to work).
3. These Sur la Table monogram mugs. Perfect for hot chocolate on cold days, and they’re a great gift idea as well. These “mug hugger” cookie cutters are also so stinking cute! They’re shaped so that the cookies can hug the side of the cup – ideal for dipping! (It’s hard to explain..take a peek). Also – a lot of the store’s winter merchandise is up to 75% off!
4. This cable-knit blanket. Our bedding is completely white, and I switch out throw pillows and a blanket in another color every few months. I usually go for navy or gray (right now it’s gray), and this cable-knit blanket is a great option for the winter. (Currently 20% off).
5. This flannel pajama set. These pjs were one of the most popular items that I shared right before the holidays (yes, I can see which things get the most clicks!), and now they’re on sale. They are a bit Christmas-y, but I would definitely still wear them throughout the winter.