Nov 25 2016
1. This wool turtleneck. I wore the gray one to Thanksgiving, and I also bought the camel colored one. It’s currently 40% off with code “HOLIDAY”.
2. This porcelain catchall. You can pick from different state outlines..really cute gift idea for someone that has recently moved or that’s from another area. Perfect for holding jewelry or other small dresser-top items. Currently 25% off, as well.
3. This eye shadow palette. A friend recommended it to me last year, and I use it all the time..almost time to restock it for myself. It’s also a great gift idea for a sister or a friend.
4. This acrylic tray. Love it with the personalized monogram! You can use it for serving guests, but I’m thinking I would use one on top of my dresser to hold perfumes and other trinkets. (PS – it’s currently 25% off, and the monogramming is free).
5. These earrings. Perfect for the holidays, especially New Year’s. Just the right amount of fancy, and they’re only $32.
PS – I rounded up some of my favorite Black Friday sales here. Don’t miss out!