Jul 18 2017
1. This cold-shoulder top. It’s hands down the softest thing in my closet right now, and it’s easy to dress up or down. It’s also currently on sale.
2. This sunscreen. One of my favorite brands for lotions and now SPF.
3. The HBO summer film festival at Bryant Park. I haven’t been yet this summer, but it’s on my schedule with a group of friends from college. Really fun thing to do with a big crew, and the food selection there is always awesome.
4. This striped beach tote. On sale for under $15 (serious steal) and comes in multiple colors.
5. These summer drink holders for the pool. All sorts of styles, inexpensive, and super cute. Great for weekend trips out east.
7. This eyelet pajama set. Perfect for this super hot weather, and it’s currently on sale. (I would even wear the top with these shorts to the beach)!
8. This coconut chicken salad. Has anyone else tried it? It’s my favorite lunch obsession right now.
9. This scallop bikini top. Easy to mix and match with solid bottoms that you probably already own.
10. This summery iPhone case. I love the cute fruits! This company is always my go-to for cases.
PS – miss the last few posts?
Some of my favorite picks from the Nordstrom sale are here,
and my favorite bathing suits from this season are here.