10 Things To Do in The Hamptons
Jul 26 2016
1. Go shopping in East Hampton and Southampton.
Clic, Club Monaco, and Intermix are my favorites.
2. Have brunch outside at 75 Main.
The neighboring shops are adorable, and the people-watching is even better.
3. Try the famous jelly croissants at Montauk Bake Shoppe.
Do not leave Montauk without trying one of these. I bought an entire box for my family last time!
4. Lounge by the pool at Solé East.
The daybeds are super relaxing, and there’s a restaurant that serves food and drinks poolside.
5. Have lunch at The Gig Shack.
Try the fish tacos!
6. Visit The Surf Lodge for sunset drinks on Saturday or for live music on Sunday.
Have your camera ready for a killer sunset. FYI – Reservations are a must for dinner.
7. Try the lobster roll at Fish Farm.
Super secret spot that locals go to. 200% casual and extremely hidden.
8. Stay at Montauk Blue for beach vibes, Solé East for the pool and outdoor beds, and Montauk Yacht Club for a more upscale weekend.
Love all of these spots! Book way in advance if possible.
9. Have drinks and dance at Ruschmeyer’s.
Two bars and tons of fun outdoor space with picnic tables and fire pits.
10. Grab one last bite of seafood at Lobster Roll in Amagansett on your way home.
Some of the best seafood I’ve ever had!