10 Things to Do in Sag Harbor
Oct 19 2016
1. Go shopping at Sylvester & Co.
I’ve been to Sag many times, but I had never stopped into this store before. It has a bit of everything, from accessories to artwork to home decor. I fell in love with this leather bag, which also comes in a few fall colors..love the green! (Some more of my favorites from the same company are below).
2. Grab an iced coffee and a specialty donut at Grindstone.
3. Take a walk down toward Sag Harbor Bay.
Great for pictures! It’s at the north end of Main Street.
4. Have lunch at LT Burger.
One of the best burgers I’ve ever had. They also have killer milkshakes and other desserts. Be sure to check out the wall in the front with all the celeb signatures.
5. Check out the antiques at Black Swan.
6. Grab some seafood at The Dock House.
Super casual place with award-winning chowder.
7. Sip on some afternoon cocktails at The American Hotel.
Try their Hot Toddy..great for fall.
8. Buy a new book at Harbor Books.
Super cute shop. I always love buying a new book on a trip.
9 . Have dinner at Page at 63 Main.
Their back bar is also fun for nighttime drinks.
10 . Get your dessert-fix at BuddhaBerry.