Ready for Fall: 6 Things I Just Added to My Closet
Sep 3 2018
1. This camo sweater. It’s currently 40% off thanks to LDW sales, along with the entire store.
2. This navy blue dress. I got it for a christening last month, and I’ve already worn it to work a few times as well. Super comfy and great as the warmer continues to get cooler. Also 40% off.
3. These tees! They fit perfectly, and they’re super affordable (40% off). I got white and navy, and I definitely need to grab a black one as well. The longer sleeve and the tighter fit makes them just a bit more formal than a “normal” tee-shirt. I throw mine on a lot with jeans on weekends.
4. This Free People embroidered dress. I got the white one for end of summer and will pair it with this for fall (40% off), but I love the other colors as well, especially the burnt orange. Great piece for transitioning between the two seasons.
5. These striped pants. The high waist is really flattering, and they’re currently 40% off. I’ve been wearing them with this white cami (my go-to for every season) and a blazer or denim jacket.
6. This black top. Similar to the camo sweater above, but a bit fancier. It comes in 11 different shades! I also have the gray, navy, and tan, and I wear them all year round. They’re also 40% off.