My 20 Favorites from 2018
Jan 12 2019
1. This New York sweatshirt. I usually throw it on with jeans and sneakers on weekends for a cute, casual look. It goes on sale a lot, and they have slowly been coming out with other cities’ names as well. Love the Brooklyn one too!
2. This casual sweater. I’ve been wearing this one for years, and I have it in multiple colors. It’s great with jeans, I dress it up at work with skirts or black pants, and I wear it on cooler nights in the summertime with shorts. Great piece to have in your wardrobe for all-year-round use.
3. This cocktail dress. The perfect little black dress to keep in your closet for any occasion. Also comes in a few colors.
4. This mirror. A best seller on my blog in the decor category and also on the store’s website. Only $50 and comes in a few colors. I have the brass one hanging in my living room. One of my best friends Alaina (follow her here) has the black one in her downstairs bathroom.
5. This bralette. I have the black and white, and they’re really comfortable.
6. These pajama pants. I bought the red ones for Christmas (currently on sale for under $25), and I loved them so much that I went back and got the navy ones too.
7. This soft blazer. I have the tan, black, and navy. It’s probably my favorite piece from the entire year. My mom and two sisters have it as well! Really easy to dress up or down.
8. This jacket for over workout clothes. Perfectly light-weight but also keeps you warm post-sweat. I have the black.
9. This cami. It’s the only tank I wear, and I layer it under everything. The white and black ones are definite closet staples. I also love pairing the red one with white jeans in the summertime.
10. This dining table and matching benches. Incredibly affordable and really nice looking! One of my favorite things in my apartment – head over to my Instagram highlights for more of my home.
11. These jeans. My favorite pair that I’ve found in a long time. The high waist is perfect, and they’re really snug but comfortable at the same time. I have them in black and white as well. Reasonably priced, and they go on sale a lot.
12. This weekender bag. Faux leather, super classy, and perfect for a weekend away. At under $70, it’s also a nice gift idea!
13. This perfume. I was on the hunt for a new one last year, and this was the winner! I always get a lot of compliments on it.
14. These joggers. They’ve been a best seller on my blog in the casual category for the last few months. Love mine! I have the navy and like to dress them up a little bit with a camel coat, white sweater, and white Stan Smiths.
15. These strappy sandals. Another neutral closet staple. I have both the black and the tan and have been wearing them as my go-to dress shoe for years. Super affordable!
16. This cashmere beanie. Under $30 and perfect for colder winter days. I have the gray.
17. This desk. A great find at under $100. It’s my most recent addition to my living room, and I love sitting at it!
18. These shoes – my favorite splurge item. 100% worth the investment if you’re considering it. I fell in love with them (and got sooo much use out of them) that I bought the full loafer too.
19. This brown belt. Another good closet staple at a perfect price.
20. This fun top! I just found it last week, and it’s such a great print. Can’t wait to wear it during summertime.