I’ve taken a bit of a break from blogging around the holidays, but my “Friday Finds” are always fun to share, so I’m sneaking in a post today. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
1. This Dad Gave His Kids the Worst Gifts Ever, and their Reaction Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity”. This video is the cutest, and their British accents make it even more adorable.
2. “When Disney Princesses Take New York City”. I absolutely love this. An artist has taken black and white photos from all over NYC and inserted Disney cartoons into the landscapes. A must-see!
2. J.Crew coats. I keep begging Santa, and he’s just ignoring my letters! Hoping for a J.Crew sale ASAP. I’d love a wool coat in a bright color, like the one below! (See some of my other favorite coats here).
4. You can actually see “The Interview” – get details here. (I heard it’s great)!
5. Well – speak of the devil. There ARE J.Crew sales. 30% off full-price items and 40% off sale items. Shop here and use the code “HOLIDAYTIME”. (Jackpot if someone gave you a gift card)!