It’s been quite a long week, and I’m SO happy it’s Friday! I had two events last night alone (one at Barbour and a charity event at The Plaza), both of which I will share soon. In the meantime, keep up with me on Instagram, kill some time with the items below, and enjoy the weekend!
1. Taylor Swift and Katy Perry keep at it. Can’t we all just get along? Also – is she serious carrying around that cat as an accessory? (This is a much better option to wear on your arm – just saying).
2. Lord & Taylor is having a sale on select denim ($39.99 – $59.99). Perfect time to grab a new pair of jeans (or five) for the fall!
3. It’s just as important (if not more) to keep up with what’s going on in the world at large in addition to the fashion world. Heard about the Ebola issues and need a run-down on exactly what it is / what’s going on? See here.
4. “The new invention that could literally remove the shit from your whiskey.” Umm..excuse me? Maybe I shouldn’t have ordered that Jack & Coke the other night..
PS – I LOVE those big ice cubes and definitely need to have them for my next get-together! You can buy the trays here.
5. Do you watch Property Brothers as much as I do? Check out where they live. (And speaking of home makeovers – take a peek at the sale section at this store. Really cute stuff).