Baby’s 2nd & 3rd Months: Mom’s Favorite Items
1. Halo fleece sleep sac. The safest way to give a baby a blanket while they sleep is to have them wear it! Elle uses this sleep sac every night and for some naps too. It keeps her nice and cozy and helps her sleep for longer.
2. Dino Eggie teether. Elle is on the fast road to teething, and she’s putting everything she can in her mouth, including this egg toy. Easy to clean and comes with a convenient clip for baby’s clothing. Available in blue, green, and pink.
4. WubbaNub pacifiers. We really love these “binkies” (especially Mom and Dad), because they act like a small weight on the baby’s chest and hold the pacifier in place, when a “normal” one would usually just fall out of baby’s mouth and roll away. Elle also loves to cuddle them as she uses them, which adds another layer of comfort. The pink duck and the elephant are our favorites!
7. Water Wipes. Elle was named a ‘sensitive skin baby’ when she was really little (probably from Mom’s fair skin!), so we switched to these wipes, which are 99% water. Some wipes have a tiny amount of sugar extract, so we leaned toward wipes that were much more natural. In my opinion, they’re great for any baby – even if they don’t have sensitive skin.
8. Hope & Henry blanket. Another favorite from the Hope & Henry line. We have this blanket in white and pink, and I usually keep one underneath Elle’s stroller as an extra. Can never have too many blankets!
9. Carter’s pink snowsuit. One of our most-used winter items. Super affordable to boot!